I’m Setting A Goal

I’ve heard different people talking about making money online and they’ve definitely caught my attention. Now, maybe only 1% of people who have had success with online businesses talk about it and I neglected the other 99%. Who knows? But it still gets me excited.

I want to start making money online. I’ll find ways to monetize the few websites I own.

stewart-christian.com  |  christianstewart.org  |  gymstarterkit.com

The first step is getting the monetization off the ground. I still have a ways to go before I can make my first dollar, but I think I should be able to do that by the end of 2017.

And Lamborghini, Hollywood Hills guy, Tai Lopez, says its possible. So here goes nothing.

Published by stewofkc

I write stuff in Kansas City.

One thought on “I’m Setting A Goal

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: